Below are some of my favorite resources:
ESL Classes – WestGate South Hills Church (San Jose, California, USA) sponsors low-cost ESL classes. (Classes are free. Some classes use a text, about $30, and the registration fee is $10/year.) We meet during the school year, on Mondays, 9:30-11:30am, at WestGate-South Hills (6601 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA). We have free babysitting on-campus for infant-5 year olds.) Classes begin September 11, 2017.
For more information on our adult ESL English classes in San Jose, California (runs from September to May every year) contact WestGate-South Hills at 408-268-1676 or ESL@westgatechurch.org.
Easy Conversations for ESL – slow conversational dialogues to improve listening comprehension
MORE Listening resources –
- Randall’s Listening Lab http://www.esl-lab.com/
- English Listening https://www.englishlistening.com/
- Many Things http://www.manythings.org/elllo/
- Talk English http://www.talkenglish.com/listening/listenbasic.aspx
- Agenda Web http://www.agendaweb.org/listening/intermediate_advanced.html
- Rong-Chang Listening http://www.rong-chang.com/listen.htm
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE
Education.com – I like this website’s ability to search worksheets based on grade level, subject or topic
Speech & Language Development -from the American, Speech, Language and Hearing Association’s website.
Caroline Bowen’s website – I like this gal’s website. She posts about a lot of areas in speech and language, and has lots of info, words lists and links.