Below are some of my favorite resources:
ESL Classes – WestGate South Hills Church (San Jose, California, USA) sponsors free ESL classes. (Classes are free. Some classes use a text, about $30, and the registration fee is $10/year.) We meet during the school year, on Mondays, 9:30-11:30am, at WestGate-South Hills (6601 Camden Ave, San Jose, CA). We have free babysitting on-campus for infant-5 year olds.) Classes begin September 11, 2017. More info here.
For more information on our adult ESL English classes in San Jose, California (runs from September to May every year) contact WestGate-South Hills at 408-268-1676 or ESL@westgatechurch.org.
Easy Conversations for ESL – slow conversational dialogues to improve listening comprehension
MORE Listening resources –
- Randall’s Listening Lab http://www.esl-lab.com/
- English Listening https://www.englishlistening.com/
- Many Things http://www.manythings.org/elllo/
- Talk English http://www.talkenglish.com/listening/listenbasic.aspx
- Agenda Web http://www.agendaweb.org/listening/intermediate_advanced.html
- Rong-Chang Listening http://www.rong-chang.com/listen.htm
SPEECH AND LANGUAGE
Education.com – I like this website’s ability to search worksheets based on grade level, subject or topic
Speech & Language Development -from the American, Speech, Language and Hearing Association’s website.
Caroline Bowen’s website – I like this gal’s website. She posts about a lot of areas in speech and language, and has lots of info, words lists and links.