How do I know if I need lessons?
- Your listeners look confused, and often ask you to repeat.
- You make errors that offend others because they misunderstand your meaning (such as “dog” for “Doug”).
- You say single words clearly, but pronouncing sentences is not understandable.
- You miss career advancement because of your foreign accent.
- You struggle to communicate with new people, or on the telephone.
- You avoid using English because you are afraid of making mistakes.
Learn more about English pronunciation lessons here.